What you will need:
- Old muffin tins or pie pans. (they should not be used for food after this project)
- A tub of beads.
- A dill with a small drill bit for drilling a hole in the sun catcher for hanging.
- Fishing line.
- Separate the beads into bowls according to color (it makes them easier to work with)
- Arrange the beads in the muffin tin or pie pan in the pattern you'd like your sun catcher to be.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes (Make sure you raise a few windows and if you can, go outside - the smell is bad and I'm sure it is not good for your lungs, but the smell goes away fast with the windows open)
- Allow to cool. You will probably hear a popping noise from the pans. This is the sun catcher cooling off.
- After cooling, they should pop right out of the pan easily.
- Then drill a small hole at the top of the sun catcher and hang with fishing line.