Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Welcome Tooba!

Hello, my name is Tooba and I am the new edition of Dr. Gray Office. I always had the passion to work in the dental field. I started in the field since 2012 and graduated as a dental assistant. I gained professional experience in three different dental offices, and I had the honor to join Dr. Gray’s office since summer 2016. I have a strong background as a Dental Assistant and I understand the importance of all details related to my position. I enjoy fulfilling the patient needs in regards to dental care, while visiting our office. In order to play an important role in our office goal which is, providing excellent client service, I believe in ongoing learning and education. I live in Newmarket with my husband, Daniel and our son, Adrin. Outside of work I spent time with my family and friends. I also volunteer in an active community assembly which believes the need of the present time in our global scale, is the gradual establishment of peace and unity.

Check out the entire team here.

No comments:

Post a Comment